I’ve made cinnamon rolls like this a few times now.
They are so easy to make, and so delicious… and they only take a couple minutes to put together.
1. Start with a can of crescent rolls. Unroll each crescent and lay them out on a cutting board.
2. In a small bowl mix together about 3/4 cup sugar and a few shakes of cinnamon. Mix them together with a spoon and add more cinnamon if needed. (I didn’t measure an exact amount, sorry.. but you can’t really mess this up…)
3. Butter each open raw crescent roll, then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. You don’t want heaps, but be a little generous.
4. Roll up the crescents and curl the edges to form a crescent shape. Place on a baking sheet a couple inches apart. Pinch the ends in a little so that the cinnamon goodness doesn’t escape.
5. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
6. While they are baking, make your icing. Mix together powdered sugar and milk to make a thick syrup consistency.
7. When rolls are done baking, let cool for about a minute before transferring to a serving plate. Drizzle icing across the top and enjoy!
2 responses to “Easy Cinnamon Rolls”
Those look yummy! You should bring us some.
Oh I love a good cinnamon roll any way I can get it!