This snack munch is easy and pretty and sure to impress!
About 8 cups of popcorn (1/2 cup of kernels if popping them fresh)
12 oz white chocolate chips, almond bark, or white candy melts
1. Pop some popcorn. You can use microwave popcorn if you want, I just don’t know how it will taste if you get the buttery kind. I used white popcorn and popped it the same way I make my Kettle Corn, but without the sugar. Let it cool.
2. Melt white chocolate chips, almond bark, or white candy melts until smooth. Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated. I added sprinkles while my husband was stirring. Non-pareils, jimmies, and quins!
3. Spread popcorn out on wax paper. I broke it up so that there were no large clumps.
4. In freezer zip top bags, melt green and red candy melts. (I like to use leftover candy melts for this because it doesn’t have to melt perfectly smooth to be pretty as drizzle!) Massage bag until smooth. Snip the corner of the bag and drizzle the candy over the white chocolate coated popcorn. I finished off with some more sprinkles – snowflakes this time!
5. Wait for the candy to set up completely, then break up popcorn and store in a airtight container or zip top bag.
This would be so cute to leave out with cookies for Santa. The elves deserve some treats too!