But for some reason I have been wanting to make some brownies lately. I got the perfect opportunity when a friend asked me to bring dessert over for a small dinner group. It just so happens that the favorite candy of this group is Reese’s.
Cake Mix Peanut Butter Brownies – recipe by me!
1 box chocolate cake mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 package Reese’s cup minis
1. Preheat oven 350*. Line 13×9 pan with foil then spray with non-stick spray.
2. Mix together cake mix, oil, milk, and egg. Spread half of the batter into the bottom of the pan.
3. In a separate bowl mix together sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter. Pour and spread evenly over the cake batter.
4. Cut the Reese’s minis in half and distribute over the glorious peanut butter mixture.
5. Dollop the remaining cake mix over the Reese’s and carefully spread it out as much as possible.
6. Bake for 25 minutes and let cool completely.
7. Remove from pan by lifting out with the foil. Cut into squares. Eat. Share.
Look how cute this plate is that I got from Target! Perfect for the summer…
These are moist, not too rich, and perfectly peanut buttery!