Sometimes you see a recipe and think, “Ain’t nobody got time for that.”
This is not one of those recipes.
This recipe, you do have time for. This is the easiest recipe ever.
These took about 5 minutes to get from my cabinet to my oven.
So in total, you can have these in your mouth in about an hour.
Funfetti Blondies – recipe found here at Sally’s Baking Addiction
1 box yellow cake mix (I always use Betty)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup + a splash of milk
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup sprinkles
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (Sally noted these as optional. I opted in!)
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Spray pan with non-stick spray. (I used a 9×9 pan, but a 8×8 or even a round pan will work if that’s all you have.)
2. Mix all ingredients together except the white chocolate chips, mixing them in last. It should be thick and sticky.
3. Press/spread batter into pan as evenly as possible.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges just start to turn brown. The center will look under-cooked, but that’s okay!
5. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before diving in. Letting it sit and cool will set up the center and make them dense and gooey. (Like a delectable brownie sans chocolate!)
These are some of the yummiest things I’ve ever had. If you’re a funfetti fan, make these ASAP!
My baking itch is back! Now I just need to manage to find time to bake. And I need to come up with good ideas. And I need to get back to work so my hubby and I stop eating everything ourselves. Seriously.